Dr. J. Steven Kahan
Chevy Chase, MD DentistChevy Chase Cosmetic & Implant Dentistry
- Graduated from Howard University College of Dentistry in June, 1970
- Received undergraduate training at the University of Maryland, graduating in May, 1966.
- Served two years as a dental officer in the U.S. Air Force.
- Maintained a private practice for general dentistry in Chevy Chase since 1973.
- Life Member (50 years) of the American Dental Association.
- Fellow of the International College of Dentistry since 2001.
- Fellow of the American College of Dentistry since 1999.
- Active member of many study groups including Alpha Omega Dental Fraternity and Maimonides Dental Society.
- Two terms past president of Alpha Omega of Washington.
- Served as International President of Alpha Omega Dental Fraternity in 1997.
- Married to Ellie since 1968. Proud father of two children, Adam and Dr. Erika and even prouder grandpa of Ari.
- Has practiced, his entire career, with the attitude that his patients should be treated like family or close friends.