Dr. John Tran DDS, MS
- Dr. John Tran received his Bachelor's degree in Zoology from the University of Maryland at College Park in 1998.
- He went on to train at the University of Maryland – Baltimore, College of Dental Surgery graduating in 2004.
- Dr. Tran then completed specialty post-graduate studies in Prosthodontics at the University of Maryland training in aesthetic management, treatment of cancer & trauma patients, and full-mouth reconstruction and finished in 2007 with a certificate in Prosthodontics while also obtaining a Master’s degree in Biomedical Sciences.
- He then continued his training at Loma Linda University’s Center for Implant Dentistry Fellowship program performing implant placements, implant restorations, sinus and bone grafts, along with soft and hard tissue management and finishing in 2008.
- He is a member of the American College of Prosthodontists, American Academy of Implant Dentistry, and is also an Associate Fellow in the AAID.
- Dr. Tran has been awarded with the ACP’s Prosthodontics Scholarship and recognized with Teledyne Water Pik’s The Best of the Best in Prosthodontics Award and The Harry B. Schwartz Award in Excellence in Fixed Prosthodontics.
- Dr. Tran has also been involved with various volunteer organizations such as Hope for Tomorrow and Operation Smile dental/medical missions.